HOW ROULETTE WORKS
How Roulette Works?
Discover all of the secrets of the Roulette and find out what it is that makes this game so special. This article will provide you with an insight into how roulette works and all details about it.
Get to Know the Roulette
The Roulette Wheel has 36 red and black numbers and one green zero, which makes a total of 37 fields. Keep in mind that the American wheel has an extra field 00. So, our suggestion is to play the European wheel, as you will have higher chances of landing a win. As soon as you place your bet on the desired number, the small ball will start to spin and will eventually land on one of the numbers. You will get to choose one of the following options: 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, 1-18, 19-36, odd numbers, even numbers, red and black.
What are Your Odds, When Playing Roulette?
No matter what game of luck you play, the house always has an edge. These tips will help you improve your odds when playing Roulette. However, keep in mind that they won’t guarantee you a win. And, what’s the harm in trying right?
- As we previously said, playing with an American wheel will lower your chances of landing a win, as it has an extra number 00. European Wheel has a house advantage of 2.7% and the American Wheel has a 5.26%.
- There are French Roulette tables that really help the players make a win. Those rules go by these names: En Prison and La Partage.
What are Inside Bets?
When playing Roulette, you should know that there are inside bets. These types of bets are placed on specific numbers and if you manage to win them, you will receive bigger payouts.
- Betting on just one number is called Straight Up betting and pays 35 to one.
- Betting on two different numbers is called Split Betting and pays 17 to one.
- Betting on three different numbers is called Street Betting and pays 11 to one.
- You can use one chip when betting on three different numbers. You can place the chip at the end of the number map.
- Betting on four different numbers is called Corner Betting and pays eight to one. Place the chip on the intersection between the four chosen numbers.
- Betting on six different numbers is called Six Line and pays five to one.
What are Outside Bets?
As the name suggests, this type of bet includes special numbers that are located on the outside of the map with numbers.
- Betting on the colours black and red pays one to one.
- Low and higher bets pay one to one.
- Betting on the number 12 or betting on column pays two to one.
- Betting on an odd or an even number pays one to one.
- Dozen betting that includes the 1st 12, the 2nd 12 and the 3rd 12 pays two to one.
We hope that this page on how roulette works, helped you out in understanding this game. And if you want to try it for yourself, make sure to check out some of the casino brands that we recommend at Slots Wise and claim the bonuses and free spins.