HOW TO PLAY ONLINE ROULETTE
How to Play Online Roulette
Like all other gambling games, the roulette is a game of chance and you need luck on your side to win the big bucks. This type of game consists of the following parts: a betting table, a small ball and a roulette wheel. When you play online roulette, the ball is thrown at the roulette wheel at random. And as you can imagine, everything is virtual, besides the prizes and payouts. Let’s get into detail about how to play online roulette.
The Roulette Wheel
The roulette wheel consists of slots in red and black colour. All of the colours have a different number from 0 to 36. There is another slot that is in green colour and has a 0 number. This type of roulette is known as a European type of roulette. Besides the European roulette, there is another type of roulette, which is known as the American version. This one has an extra slot in green colour and has a 00 number.
As soon as the players place the bets, the wheel starts to spin in one direction. The spinning of the wheel is accompanied by a little ball, which spins in the opposite direction. When the wheel slows down and stops spinning, that ball finds a place in one of the slots, that is placed on the wheel. If you have placed your bet on the same number as the slot that contains the ball, congratulations, you have won!
The Roulette Bets
When you are playing roulette, you will notice that there are different types of bets, which make the game much more fun and exciting. Remember that if you bet on more numbers, you will have higher chances of landing a win. However, keep in mind that the payout will be significantly smaller. The same thing goes if you bet on fewer numbers. You will have smaller chances of landing a win, but the payout will be much higher.
Types of Online Roulette Games
These are the basic rules for all types of roulette games. However, each type has its own small variation.
- European Roulette – Both this type of Roulette and the European Roulette Gold feature only one zero slots on the roulette wheel. Again, both of these types allow Neighbour Bets and in addition, the European Roulette Golf allows Call Bets, as well.
- American Roulette – As we already mentioned, this type of roulette features both a single zero slot and a double 00 slot.
- French Roulette – This type resembles the European one. It features the single zeros, the Neighbour Bets and the Call Bets. The French type has an additional rule, which is known as a “la Partage”. This rule states that if you make a bet and the ball lands on the 0 slot, you won’t lose the entire bet, only half of it.
- Roulette Royale – This type of online roulette has a progressive jackpot, which is constantly getting bigger. In order for you to win the progressive jackpot, the small ball must land on the same number, five times in a row.
- Premier Roulette – Same as the European but with better graphics.
- Multiplayer Roulette – Five players at the same time can play together on a European Roulette.
- Multi-Wheel European Roulette Gold – One player can spin up to eight wheels at a time.
Up to £1,500 Welcome Package
UP TO £250 + 100 BONUS SPINS
DEPOSIT £10 PLAY WITH £60