Worms Reloaded Slots Online
Worms slots is a 50-payline game about worm soldiers that are armed to the teeth and ready to bust open the bank's vault. It’s actually based on an old, but popular "battleship" type of computer game of the same name. If you’ve seen Worms slots and liked it, then you’ll be pleased to hear that Blueprint Gaming has released a newer, posher version called Worms Reloaded slots. Just like the video game, the worms’ attacks could come from a whole range of weird weapons, from bazookas and rockets to exploding sheep and concrete donkeys! The theme is the same, but the main difference is that this one comes with a Jackpot King progressive jackpot. Keep reading to find out more!
Worms Reloaded Overview
Worms Reloaded slots has five reels, three rows and twenty fixed paylines. The reels have a golden frame while a battlefield scene of worms launching munitions at each other forms the backdrop. Military drumbeats will ring out as your worms do battle commencing from as little as 20p up to a maximum of £500 for those of you who are confident in your leadership skills.
The high value symbols include the game’s logo, blue and red rockets, a shotgun and a flying fist; the standard playing card icons J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The Wild symbol is the worm with the jester’s hat, substituting for all others to help form winning combinations. The only symbol that cannot be replaced by the Wild is the bonus icon.
How To Play Worms Reloaded
Before you engage in a battle, you’ll need to prepare. You start off by choosing your wager which ranges from 0.20 to 500.00. As in all Blueprint Gaming slots, setting the bet in Worms Reloaded slots is done by clicking the Up/Down buttons at the left hand side of the screen. The second and final button you’ll need to push before you start spinning is the big circular arrow button at the right hand side. This will spin the reels once, which means you’ll have to press it for each spin. Or, you can use the autoplay mode to choose between 10 and 100 automatic spins. In this case, you can relax and watch the reels spin without interruptions; you just choose your wager and once you turn it on, the reels will spin again and again, unless you set Win/Loss limits.
How To Win Worms Reloaded Slots
You can view the payouts of all symbols, as well as the general game rules and bonus features by clicking on the small button with three horizontal lines in the bottom left corner of the screen. The lowest-paying symbols in Worms Reloaded slots are the J and Q playing card icons. Landing five of them on a payline will award you with 40 coins. The K and A offer twice as much for five – 80 coins, whereas the shotgun and the flying fist are worth 100 coins for five-of-a-kind. Next are the two rockets, paying 200 coins for five. The game’s logo and the Wild symbol are the most lucrative – landing five of them on a payline will award you with 500 coins.
Worms Reloaded Bonus Features
This bonus can be triggered randomly if the grenade in the game’s logo explodes, for which you’ll receive one of the following:
- Banana Bomb Wilds – banana wild symbols will be added to the reels; a worm with a bazooka will award an extra spin.
- Holy Hand Grenade – more bonus symbols will be added to the reels to help trigger the main feature.
- Teleport Mayhem – the symbols will be rearranged into a guaranteed win – more than once if you’re lucky.
- Concrete Donkey – concrete donkeys will fall onto the reels, creating Wild symbols.
Landing bonus symbols on reels one and three triggers this feature. You will also need to land one of four special symbols on reel five to determine the bonus awarded:
- Battleground Bonus – you’ll need to select the mines on display to earn cash prizes, multipliers or a ‘collect’ which will end the round.
- Jetpack Bonus – choose one of the UFOs to try and make it to the end of the first stage while avoiding mines and dynamite; landing on a wormhole will help you make quicker progress with prizes to match. If you make it to the Big Money round, you’ll get to pick a planet to reveal a prize.
- Blitz Blast Free Spins – you get unlimited free spins on a new set of reels featuring a cameo appearance from a worm strapped to a rocket which can add multipliers if worm symbols land on reel 5.
- Super Sheep Free Spins – you get six free spins on a 5×4 set with sheep Wilds randomly added to the reels. Watch out for the worms who will shoot them from the reels.
With Worms Reloaded slots, you can get a chance to win the progressive jackpot by landing five of the Jackpot King symbols on reels one to five. You’ll need to spin the wheel to collect more crowns and move up the ladder towards the Wheel King.
Our Worms Reloaded Review
Blueprint Gaming has managed to pack plenty of action into Worms Reloaded slots which updates the original quite nicely with some exciting bonus features. Also, the progressive jackpot is another nice addition.
Load up your weapons and get ready to battle with the crazy Worms Reloaded slots!
Want great offers sent straight to your inbox?
Enter your email below and we’ll do all the hard work for you
Welcome to our Mailing List
Keep a look out for our emails containing great offers!