Released: 28 Sep 2021
If you like slots where modifiers play big roles then you can consider trying the Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways slot. Although here we have the same stake prizes as in Heroes Hunt Megaways, an improvement in features is made. Besides the modifiers, there are the three kinds of free spins and the expanding wilds. To find out more about Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways slot keep reading our comprehensive review.
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways Slot Online
Themes are one aspect of the slots where providers can show their creativity, so that is why it is worth mentioning when they have done a good one. This time we have a mixture of animal and superhero themes, spiced up with unique animations and sounds. Different from Heroes Hunt Megaways, the sequel has a better design and improved features. So, let’s see what it is in there for you at Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways slot.
Table of Contents
- About Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways Slot
- Design, Symbols, and Graphics
- RTP, Variance, and Payouts
- Gameplay and Features
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways Slot on Mobile
- Our Verdict
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways slot is brought to us by Fantasma Games Group. What they tried is to be original by, as we mentioned, mixing two themes, creating a game that is played on 6 reels and 6 rows. The number of paylines starts at 64 in the base game and increases up to 46,656, which is less than other Megaways slots.
Rich in modifiers, this game might be a good choice if you like to play with such features. You can trigger them even in the base game, and one of the three kinds of free spins. Multipliers are in play here as well. The maximum potential wins are the same as in the original, where you can win up to 20,000x the stake.
The reel set of this hero-animal slot has a different location than the original, where we head to the Dreadmaw mountain. In the base game, we see pillars from some kind of building, where it is a little bit dark, and where light is coming only from candlesticks. Considering that in the game we have a Wizard, Warrior and Archer, this might be the perfect location for the reels.
Although the animations might seem long, they are well done, and the sound matches the whole vampire, witches and warriors’ story. The reel set isn’t taking much of the space, so you can enjoy the background view while playing.
When you spin, up to six symbols may land on each reel, where the paylines number can increase up to 46,656. Three or more matching symbols from left to right can create your winning combinations.
On the paytable, there are four low-value symbols represented by rocks, and then follow coins, crowns, Archers, Wizards, Warriors, and Vampires in ascending order. Six of the premium in a line can bring you 2 to 10 times the stake.
Slightly better than the original, the Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways RTP is capped at 96.49%. The volatility is high, which means winnings can be less frequent but large at times if they happen. To better understand the terms, check our variance, volatility and RTP guide.
Three modifiers and three kinds of free spins can be triggered here. The modifiers can be activated even in the base game. There is also a bonus buy option, which isn’t available for UK players. Then we have the expanding wilds and multipliers. Overall, this slot has a lot to offer in terms of features The maximum payout in the bonus is up to 20,000x the stake.
Each new round starts with picking one of the three heroes. The other two should be unlocked. Unlocking the other modifiers triggers some of the free spins features. Each hero comes with a modifier, which is triggered if a matching symbol lands on reels 2-5 in the base game of Vampire Spins. Here are the modifiers:
- The Wizard comes with an Explosion feature, which, when it hits, removes itself, the non-paying symbols and blocker tiles in one or two 2x2 parts, or a 3x3 part of the grid. These empty positions are then filled by one random pay symbol type.
- The Warrior brings an Expanding Wild feature. If you land a sword symbol, the entire reel gets covered in wilds. This reel gets a multiplier of x2 to x6, which will be applied to the wins of which wilds are part. In addition, a 1x1 wild is added to a random position of another reel.
- The Archer brings a Respin feature when the arrow symbol lands. This arrow symbol and other 4-9 non-winning symbols are blocked and removed from the grid. The number of elements removed is equal to the value of the multiplier created. A cascade then follows to fill in the empty positions, and it is when the multiplier is applied.
Free Spins Feature
In the base game, it may happen that you land chest symbols on reel 6. Three EXPs can unlock a hero. These symbols can also trigger Werewolf Free Spins.
- In Werewolf Free Spins you can get 10 free spins, where wilds may appear on reels 2-5, turning adjacent hero symbols into wilds as well. These free spins cannot be retriggered.
- Vampire Free Spins are triggered with three key symbols in view on no-blocker tiles. This may happen after all heroes are activated. Ten free spins are awarded, during which Explosion, Expanding Wild, or the Respin feature may remove 12 or more Vampire symbols. If this is the case, the Vampire is killed and Super Free Spins are awarded. Also, each time a Vampire Symbol is removed, a free spin is added to the total Vampire Free Spins. After this, the process starts over from the choice of a hero.
- When Super Free Spins are awarded, players get 2 spins on a 6x6 grid, where to every win an x100 multiplier is applied. Here, only wilds and regular pay symbols may appear.
Like with most modern slots, you can play Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways slot on mobile devices and tablets. The game is developed with HTML5 technology, and it can be played instantly from your browser, without the need to download it. Also, this technology makes the slot available for various operating systems like Windows, iOS, and Android.
Other Fantasma Games Group Slots
Fantasma Games is on the market for five years and until now they have managed to create their recognisable style. Also, they have more interesting games that can be worth trying, and here are our top three picks:
Bounty Showdown - Bounty showdown is a 5-reel, 10 payline game that comes with Respins and Free Spins. The maximum potential win of the game is up to 4,761x the stake, and the RTP is capped at 96.16%.
Serpent Shrine - At Serpent Shrine slot players benefit from wild symbols, blocker-busting bombs, something called a Butterfly Feature, Bomb Feature and five different modes of the Snake Free Spin bonus. Here you can win a maximum of up to 5,000x the stake.
Medallion Megaways - Enter the secret tent and discover all the magical gems on the Medallion Megaways slot. The game has a respin and a free spin feature, as well as expanding wilds that can bring multipliers between x2 and x6. The RTP is 96.20%.
Overall, we are very satisfied with the Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways slot. The fan can start at the very beginning with the choice of the hero. With three kinds of free spins offered, this slot seems pretty much upgraded than the original. You can check out a Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways demo at some of the casinos we recommend on Slotswise.
Discover the Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways slot by claiming a welcome offer right from this page and play at top-rated online casinos.
- ProviderFantasma Games Group
- Min Bet0.20
- Max Payout20000.00x
- Max Bet50.00
- Bonus Rounds6
About The Author
Marta is a writer who adores creating comprehensive game reviews, news, and other iGaming content. She has played many online slots and understands well how they work. Furthermore, she always cares to bring the most important info, and explain game features concisely. Contact Marta @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our Mailing List
Keep a look out for our emails containing great offers!