Eye of Horus Bonus
You are just one click away from going back in time and visiting the mysterious Ancient Egypt. Eye of Horus slot runs on the Reel Time Gaming software platform and the developers did a great job with the design, graphics and overall gameplay. And maybe the best thing about Eye of Horus are the profitable bonus features. So, let’s get into detail about Eye of Horus Bonus Features and find out how to take advantage of them. Good luck!
Eye of Horus Symbols
- The lowest value symbols in the Eye of Horus slot are the classic cards J, Q, K and A. You will need to land at least 3 matching symbols in the base game to make a winning combo.
- Other higher value symbols include a dog and the Eye of Horus.
- The almighty Horus is the wild symbol. As you already know, the wild symbol can take the place of any other symbol, except for the Pyramid symbol. If you manage to activate the Expanding Wild, the Horus symbol can expand the size of 3 positions on the reels.
- The Pyramid is the Scatter symbol and if you manage to land at least 3 of them, you will activate the Eye of Horus Bonus - Free Spins.
Continue reading and find out more about the bonus features in Eye of Horus slot.
Eye of Horus Bonus Features
Discover the details of Eye of Horus Bonus features and find out how to make lucrative winnings.
Eye of Horus Bonus – Free Spins
As soon as you land 3, 4 or 5 of the Pyramid symbol anywhere on the reels, you will open the mysterious door of the pyramid. Opening the pyramid door will bring you 12 extra rounds. Your main goal here will be to find the Egyptian artifacts that are hidden inside the pyramid. While you play this bonus round, you might also land 1, 2 or even 3 Horus symbols.
- One Horus symbol will bring you 1 free spin.
- Two Horus symbols will bring you 3 free spins.
- Three Horus symbols will bring you 5 free spins.
Eye of Horus Bonus - Game of Chance
This bonus round is for those that feel particularly lucky. So, if you decide that you want to challenge your luck, a card will appear on the screen. The goal here is to bet on the colour of the card. With the help of the two buttons, you will get to pick the red or black card. If the drawn colour is the same as your pick, congratulations, you have won.
If you want to keep gambling on that card, you will be presented with a ladder symbol and you can use it to continue with the Game of Chance bonus. This Eye of Horus bonus feature can bring you up to 140 euros. Keep in mind that if you pick the wrong card, you run the risk of losing your winnings.
Up to £100 Deposit Bonus + 200 Bonus Spins
Deposit £10 Play With £60
Deposit £10 Play With £60
100% up to £200
100% up to £100 Bonus + 300 Free Spins