Released: 1 Jan 2015

Big Banker demo

Definitely, the game you want to see if you want to see how the rich people live, enjoy the glamour and all the benefits of it is Big Banker Slot. This online slot game comes from the Blueprint Gaming and is definitely a slot that you should place on your list.

All you need to do to spin the reels is find some of the casinos that are positioned on the right-hand side for you to choose, make the very first deposit as only that way you can play the game for cash and only that way you will be eligible for the welcome bonus, and get going!  

In this article, we will be talking a bit about the slot, but more about Big Banker RTPand what RTP actually means. Click here to read our entire Big Banker review. 

Big Banker Slot

Start by spinning the five reels and 10 paylines after setting the denomination, which ranges from £0.10 all the way up to £100.00. choose a casino o the right-hand side of this article to be able to play the game, and make sure you deposit so you will be eligible for the welcome bonus that the casino offers to the players depositing for the first time in it.

Since the maximum amount that you can win is a multiplier, the Bet Max feature is your friend, but if you don’t use it if you are without a plan. This feature sets the denomination, coin size, level of the game as well as activates all of the paylines that Big Banker Slot has. This feature may lose all of your money pretty fast if you are not careful, so either plan it or neglect it completely.

The Auto Play, on the other hand, offers a much more relaxed approach to the slot, where you will give rest to your index finger, not needing to press the spin button every few seconds. This feature sets the reels spinning automatically, with you only setting the denomination and the number of auto spins. You can always cancel the feature and proceed manually with the spinning.

Big Banker RTP

RTP is abbreviation to Return to Player and can often be seen in the online slot games. This is the amount of money that the game returns to the players that played Big Banker slot stated in percentages. The number of the RTP evens out after a longer period of time previously determined by the manufacturing company, and by the rights and the licences of the game and the company, the RTP number has to be visible once a player sits and plays the slot game. Depending on the company, the evening out can be one year or a certain number of spins, like 10,000 or 100,000.

The Big Banker RTP is 94.00%, meaning only 6% are kept by the game and the rest 94% are given to the people playing this game, which creates the initial goal of the player – to lay their hands on this money! 

If you are interested in trying Big Banker slot, choose a reliable casino site. Click on any of the casino sites on the right and have fun!

Key Features
  • ProviderBlueprint Gaming
  • Reels5
  • Min Bet0.10
  • Max PayoutTBC
  • RTP94.00
  • Paylines10
  • Max Bet100.00
  • Bonus Rounds1
  • VarianceTBC
About The Author

Simona Boshkova


I am a slots expert with years of experience in the iGaming industry and have reviewed thousands of online slots! My favourite game is Superstars because I love how NetEnt included all legendary slot characters in the gameplay.

Similar Games