There is something special about Secrets of the Phoenix slot, a game that will make you feel connected with the Native American tribes. While playing this slot game, not only that you have a chance of landing some of the most lucrative wins that you can think of, but also learn a lot about the cultures that were living on the American soil before the European colonisation. You can see a lot of the Inca, Maya and Aztec stones and artefacts in the slot, making the journey to the jaw-dropping prizes an interesting one.

In this article, we will be talking about what the game has to offer, but more of the Secrets of the Phoenix RTP and what does RTP actually mean.

Secrets Of The Phoenix Slot Overview

Secrets of the Phoenix Slot comes with five reels and 25paylines. To start spinning the reels of the slot game, you need to select one of the casinos that are located on the right-hand side of this review. Look at the welcome bonuses, players’ rating as well as all the information you can find about the casino and make a choice. But don't worry, all casinos featured on SlotsWise are safe and reliable. 

Once that’s done, select a denomination which ranges from 25p all the way up to £200 where the maximum amount that you can win stands tall at x1,000 of your wager perpayline.

Since the maximum jackpot of the base game is a multiplier, it’s always better to play with a higher denomination as all your winning combinations will pay out more. Set the highest denomination, coin value and level of the game while playing with all thepaylinesactive with the Bet Max feature. Although this feature is pretty awesome, you may lose all your money fast, so either come up with a plan or a limit to your cash,otherwise,you can ignore this feature completely and go for something more relaxed, like theAuto Play

TheAuto Playoffers an automatic spinning of the reels, with you previously setting the denomination and number of spins. You can cancel the feature and control each spin manually. 

Secrets of the Phoenix RTP

The RTP is an often-used abbreviation in the online slots world. It means Return to Player, and it indicates the amount of cash the online slot machine returns to its players, in percentage, over a longer period of time. What does this mean? It means that the number has to even out after a year, or after a certain number of spins (10,000 or 100,000). The RTP percentage is previously determined by the company that produced the slot.

Secrets of the Phoenix Slot RTP is 94.98%, which is the average in the online slots world. This means that the game keeps 5% for itself while letting the other, almost 95% for all the players, and it’s up to you to play more and win more.

So, now that you have an understanding of the RTP element, you should claim one of the bonus offers at Slotswise at try your luck at winning excellent cash amounts!

100% UP TO £200 BONUS
100% up to £100 Bonus + 300 Free Spins
100% UP TO £200 + 100 FREE SPINS