Released: 23 Aug 2017
Magic Ian Slot Review
Magic has always been and probably will remain one of the most recurring themes in online slots. Another release that’s themed on magic is Magic Ian slots from Blueprint Gaming. Played using five reels and 25 paylines, Magic Ian comes with ten base game modifiers and four free spins rounds with wild extras. With the limits for the bet per spin set at 0.25 and 125.00, you have a chance at winning the game’s maximum jackpot of 400x your line bet. Magic Ian has an RTP rate of 95.86% which is a bit below the average.
Magic Ian Overview
When you launch the slot, you enter the magic show of Magic Ian who is standing tall above the reels. He takes almost half of the screen with the other half being occupied by the five reels in three rows. There are only four game buttons positioned below the reels.
When it comes to the symbols on the reels of Magic Ian slots, they can be divided into low values and high values. The four playing card suits make up the low values paying out for combinations of three, four and five matching symbols on an active payline. The four high values in the game are theme-related items and include a bouquet of flowers, four aces, a magic box and Ian’s top hat and magic wand.
The special symbols include a white rabbit which is the game’s wild and replaces all other symbols, except the Magic Ian bonus symbol, to help you form winning combos. There are also various wilds which appear during the Magic Ian bonus feature.
How To Play Magic Ian Slots
Since the 25 paylines in Magic Ian slots are fixed, the only variable that you need to set before pressing the spin button is your total stake for the spin.
When you press the 1-bill button below the reels, a menu opens holding 11 options for the total stake – 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.25, 2.50, 5.00, 10.00, 15.00, 25.00, 50.00 and 125.000. All you need is to press on the stake that you want to play, and you’re set.
Once you have finished setting your total stake in Magic Ian, you can kick off the reel set by pressing the round green button in the bottom centre of the screen. If you want to play a certain number of rounds automatically without pressing SPIN after each round, press the autoplay button on the right of the spin button.
If you need additional information on the game, including the rules of the games, layout of the paylines, or the payouts of each symbol, click the information button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
How To Win Magic Ian
As with most online slots, winning payouts in Magic Ian slots are awarded for landing combinations of identical symbols on the reel set.
The payouts of the low-value playing card suits in the game start with the spade and club awarding 5, 20 and 50, followed by the heart and diamond paying out 5, 20 and 75.
The high-paying symbols start with a bouquet of flowers and the four aces awarding 10, 40 and 100, followed by the magic box and the top hat/magic wand symbol paying out 20, 80 and 200 for three, four and five identical symbols on the reels.
The highest payouts in Magic Ian slots are awarded by both the Wild and the Magic Ian bonus symbol paying out 25, 100 and 400 for three, four and five matching symbols on an active payline.
Magic Ian Bonus Features
Magic Ian Bonus
Three of the Magic Ian bonus symbols on reels two, three and four will grant you access to this bonus feature. You need to pick cards to upgrade aspects of a Wheel of Fortune or add features to it. When you reveal a Spin card, the wheel will start spinning revealing one of the following features:
- Cash Prize – a multiplier to your total bet
- Magic Rope Spins – free spins with a Magic Rope wild which heightens its reel one position to a maximum of eight
- Teleport Spins – a second set of reels appears and during the spins, any landed wilds will be copied to the other reel set
- Levitation spins – free spins during which the wilds appear from the bottom of the screen and land on the reels. The reels can also expand up to eight positions.
You cannot retrigger any of the free spins from within the feature.
Magic Ian Modifiers
You can land the following mini-features during a spin:
- Expanding Reels – reels can expand up to eight positions with 50 paylines
- Levitation Spins – free spins during which the wilds appear from the bottom of the screen and land on the reels. The reels can also expand up to eight positions
- Teleport Spins – second set of reels appears and during the spins, any landed wilds will be copied to the other reel set
- Mirrored Reels – at least two of the reels will show matching symbols
- Chest of Wonder – chest appears below a reel turning it completely wild
- Symbol of Surprise – randomly picked symbol will cover all positions on a reel where the symbol lands
- Magical Streak – it activates a string of free spins
- Shuffling Symbols – reels get rearranged to guarantee a win
- Bonus Boost – additional bonus symbols are added to the reels
- Super Bonus Spin – if you land two bonus symbols on the reels, the reels can expand to give you additional chances of landing a third one and triggering the main bonus feature.
Our Magic Ian Slot Review
If you’re into online slots jam-packed with additional features, then you wouldn’t want to miss Magic Ian. The features are triggered frequently which results in interesting gameplay.
So, choose your welcome package from the online casinos promoted here at Slotswise and spin for the chance to win excellent real money rewards on Magic Ian!
- ProviderBlueprint Gaming
- Min Bet0.25
- Max PayoutTBC
- Max Bet125.00
- Bonus Rounds0
About The Author
Welcome to our Mailing List
Keep a look out for our emails containing great offers!