Released: 27 Apr 2023
It’s not that often that we get introduced to slots that can only be described as unique, and the new Gerard’s Gambit slot fits this adjective perfectly. Experience the true life of an explorer and spin the stunning reels for the chance to win up to 3,000x the stake!
I loved how unique and immersive Gerard’s Gambit slot is, so claim one of our incredible bonus offers below and experience everything it offers.
Gerard’S Gambit Slot Review
When it comes to explaining Gerard’s Gambit slot, imagine an impressive and immersive blend of games like the Book Of Dead slot, the Legacy of Inca slot, and the Gates of Etherea slot. Intriguing, right? Moreover, the game is enhanced with 10 different Levels, each in a different location and with a different set of features. Read on to learn all about it.
Table of Contents:
- About Gerard's Gambit Slot
- Design, Symbols, and Graphics
- RTP, Variance, and Payouts
- Gameplay and Features
- Our Verdict
About Gerard’s Gambit Slot
“Unique” doesn’t even begin to describe Gerard’s Gambit slot. Unlike other slots, the game starts on a simple 1-row layout with three positions, but as the game progresses, the grid can reach its maximum size of 5 rows and 3 reels, which is basically the standard-sized slot layout.
Once the grid is expanded, there will be 20 fixed paylines for winning combinations to land on. Speaking of which, at least 3 matching symbols must land successively across a payline, starting from the left, for a payout to be made.
As is often the case with Play N Go releases, the Gerard’s Gambit slot offers an optimal betting range with options between £0.05 and £100 per spin. Both high rollers and regular players can find an option that suits them.
Design, Symbols, and Graphics
The Gerard’s Gambit slot has a marvellous and majestic look to it. It is unexpectedly clean, and the sharp graphics are undoubtedly a plus. The background starts with Gerard’s mansion but changes location depending on the level that you’re at. Moreover, the grid is made to look like a golden contraption or relic that expands as you reach new levels.
When it comes to symbols, they come in a low-paying and high-paying variety. However, their number and payouts depend on the level that you’re at. For instance, at level one, you will have 2 low-paying and 1 high-paying symbol that pay between 2x to 30x the stake. When the grid expands to the maximum of 5 reels and 3 rows at level seven, there will be 5 low-paying and 5 high-paying symbols that pay between 2x and 20x the stake.
Wilds may also land starting at level 2; from level 3 onwards, two wilds can trigger the Respins. Scatters may also land at higher levels, triggering free spins.
RTP, Variance, and Payouts for Gerard’s Gambit Slot
The Gerard’s Gambit slot is played on a medium volatility model and offers a maximum win potential of 3,000x the stake. Moreover, the game’s RTP is capped at 96.20%, which is a standard value for Play N Go releases.
You can learn more about these terms in our detailed Variance, Volatility, and RTP Guide!
Gameplay and Features on Gerard’s Gambit Slot
Regarding bonus features, Gerard’s Gambit slot is centred around its level progression, and there are 3 different Gamble features. We will take a look into these features next.
The Levels feature progresses you through different stages in the game. There are 10 in total, each with different features, so let’s explore them in more detail now.
- Level 1 - set in Gerard’s mansion with no extra features;
- Level 2 - set in Egypt and wilds first appear at this level;
- Level 3 - set in Mexico and landing 2 wilds will trigger re-spins in which the wilds are sticky;
- Level 4 - set in Greece. Landing 2 wilds triggers re-spins in which wilds stick. Re-spins can be retriggered by landing additional wild symbols during a re-spin;
- Level 5 - set in India, 2 or more wilds can trigger Re-spins, and they can be retriggered by landing additional wilds. Bonus symbols may land on reel 2 and award 20x the stake;
- Level 6 - set in Egypt, 2 or more wilds can trigger Re-spins, and they can be retriggered by landing additional wilds. A scatter may land on reel 2, awarding 5 free spins;
- Level 7 - set in Mexico, 2 or more wilds can trigger Re-spins, and they can be retriggered by landing additional wilds. Bonus symbols may land on reels 2 and 3, and 2 of them may award either 20x or 60x the stake;
- Level 8 - set in Greece, 2 or more wilds can trigger Re-spins, and they can be retriggered by landing additional wilds. Scatter symbols may also land, with 2 of them triggering 5 free spins, plus an extra scatter awards an additional free spin;
- Level 9 - set in India, 2 or more wilds can trigger Re-spins, and they can be retriggered by landing additional wilds. Bonus symbols may also land on reels 2, 3, and 4, and landing 3 of them may award 20x, 60x, or 100x the stake;
- Level 10: Set in Egypt, 2 or more wilds can trigger Re-spins, and they can be retriggered by landing additional wilds. Scatter symbols may land on reels 2, 3, and 4, and landing 3 awards 5 free spins. Landing a scatter during free spins awards you with an additional spin. Wilds stick and expand to cover their reel during free spins.
You can also gamble your winnings for a chance to increase them thanks to the 3 gamble options.
- Coin toss - you must guess whether it will be heads or tails. Up to 3 flips are allowed for a maximum increase of 8x the stake.
- Multiplier Wheel - may multiply the win between 2x and 10x
- Hi-lo game - you must guess whether the next card will be higher or lower than the presented card. A correct guess will double the prize, which can be done up to 2 times.
Other Play N Go Slots
Play N Go is one of the best slot providers today, which updates its portfolio regularly with excellent titles. If you like Gerard’s Gambit slot, you can also check out the Slashimi slot, the Ronin’s Honour slot, and the Captain Glum Pirate Hunter slot.
Overall, Gerard’s Gambit slot offers a fun and original gaming experience with a unique premise and a fantastic blend of different themes. I liked how the game starts out super simple but gradually expands and turns into a true reel adventure. Moreover, it offers clear and sharp graphics with immersive visuals and a great storyline.
Moreover, I liked the Level progression feature, which offers 10 different levels and features, as it made my experience more exciting and thrilling. On the other hand, I think it would have been better to include some more bonus features just to keep things more exciting. Lastly, the maximum win potential of up to 3,000x the stake is a bit low, even for a medium-volatility game.
Discover the Gerard’s Gambit slot by claiming a welcome offer right from this page and play at top-rated online casinos.
- ProviderPlay N Go
- Min Bet0.05
- Max Payout3000.00x
- Max Bet100.00
- Bonus Rounds2
About The Author
Kosta is an experienced writer who enjoys testing and reviewing online slot games. He understands how they work and how to include the most relevant aspects in his reviews. Contact Kosta @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our Mailing List
Keep a look out for our emails containing great offers!