Released: 28 Apr 2021
Big Time Gaming once again managed to get our attention through the Wild Flower slot. With top payouts of up to 114,100x the stake, Wild Flower is one of the best-paying slot machines you’ll find these days.
I had a spectacular time playing the Wild Flower slot, so claim an excellent bonus offer and experience the action first-hand!
Wild Flower Slot Review
Table of Contents
- About Wild Flower Slot
- Design, Symbols and Graphics
- RTP, Variance and Payouts
- Gameplay and Features
- Our Verdict
According to Big Time Gaming, the Wild Flower slot follows the footsteps of the Danger High Voltage slot, The Final Countdown slot, as well as the Lil’ Devil slot, but it’s not a copy. In fact, Wild Flower combines parts of these games to provide us with a completely new gaming experience.
Will this game become one of the must-try titles for 2021? Find out in our Wild Flower Slot Review!
Big Time Gaming is always looking for different ways to bring us new slot games with innovative features, and the Wild Flower slot is one of them. The game’s story describes a never-ending winter caused by a curse. Your job is to break through the ice and lift the curse, allowing Wild Flowers to bloom once again.
The Wild Flower slot is played on 6 reels and 4 rows, and it has 4,096 ways to win. To form a winning combination, you need to land 3 or more matching symbols or wilds on an active payline, starting from reel 1. You can try and get Wild Flowers to bloom at stake levels that range from £0.20 to £20 per spin.
The Wild Flower slot made the list of the best 6 games for the Most Popular Slot 2021 Award at the SlotsWise Gaming Awards. The game got recognised for its high-end gameplay and features, so congratulations!
Since this is a Big Time Gaming release, you can expect to find some interesting features and extras that lead to big payouts. In fact, in the Wild Flower slot, you can win up to 114,100x your total stake on a single spin! To achieve that, you’ll need to trigger the bonus features. You can find more information about these features, below in the bonus section of our Review.
The Wild Flower slot has some fantasy and gothic vibes that are expressed in the design and the gameplay. The background shows an outdoor snowy forest where the full moon hangs above the reels in the clear night sky. The reel action is accompanied by a soundtrack from The Cult. All in all, it’s a game with nice visuals and great design.
The reels are composed of different symbols, both low and high-paying ones. On the low side, we have the standard 9, 10, J, Q, K, and A royals, while the high-paying symbols consist of icons like paws, pentagrams, wolves, and a witch in a red hood. The witch reminds me of the fairytale “Little Red Riding Hood”, in an updated form.
In addition, the game comes with 2 wild symbols - ice wilds and flower wilds. Finally, there is a scatter symbol which triggers the free spins features.
The Wild Flower slot has an RTP of 96.59%, which is even better than the industry average of 96%. Like many slots in the Big Time Gaming collection, the variance of this game is high, meaning you can expect less frequent but more valuable payouts. That being said, the Wild Flower slot can bring some huge payouts, going up to 114,100x your total stake.
In our Variance, Volatility and RTP guide, we’ve explained different RTP and volatility scenarios in online slots.
Big Time Gaming is known for its games with dynamic gameplay and interesting features. The same applies to the Wild Flower slot, which comes with many bonus features. Let’s review them in more detail!
The Reactions feature triggers after every winning combination you make. Then, a reaction occurs, and the symbols that were part of the win are removed, while new ones land to replace them. This will give you more chances to land more wins in the same spin. The reactions continue until no new win is created.
Free Spins Feature
When you land 3 or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, you will trigger the Free Spins feature. Then, you’ll be offered to pick one of the 2 different free spin modes:
- Multiplier Ladder Free Spins - starts with 12 free spins. Each reaction win during these free spins will increase the multiplier ladder by 1. Landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 scatters will give you 8, 12, 16, or 20 free spins respectively. There’s no limit to how many times you can retrigger this feature.
- Sticky Wild Free Spins - starts with 7 free spins. Before the feature starts, 1 royal symbol is randomly chosen to be the sticky wild. Every time the chosen symbol lands during the free spins, it turns wild and locks in place for the rest of the spins. When a reel is filled with sticky wilds, 3 more free spins are added. You can end up with 19 free spins if you fill all 4 reels with wilds.
Mega Free Spins Feature
If the Free Spins feature is triggered using a Mega scatter symbol on reel 6, you can select mega versions of the previous 2 free spins modes:
- Mega Multiplier Ladder Free Spins - whenever a wild is part of a winning combination, it makes the next wild display a progressive multiplier. There are 12 sets of progressive multipliers which appear in the Multiplier Ladder. If they reach the highest level of 500x, 600x, 700x or 800x the stake, they will stay for the rest of the free spins.
- Mega Sticky Wild Free Spins - whenever a sticky wild land on top of an existing sticky wild, it turns into a 2x sticky wild. If another wild land on top of that, the multiplier increases to 3x. Triggering 5 reaction wins in one spin will give you 2 extra free spin. Each additional reaction will add an extra free spin on top. The wild multipliers don’t reset until the feature ends.
Other Big Time Gaming Slots
The past few months have been very productive for Big Time Gaming, which saw the team release many new slot titles with unique mechanics. So, if you want to explore other Big Time Gaming slots, take a look at my recommendations: Danger High Voltage, Bonanza Megapays, CyberSlot Megaclusters, and Survivor Megaways.
As a conclusion to our Wild Flower Slot Review, we would answer the question from the beginning: Will this game become one of the must-try titles for 2021? It definitely will!
Big Time Gaming is trying to revolutionise the slots industry by creating new ‘Mega’ bonus features, which makes the Wild Flower slot an excellent game with huge payouts. But keep in mind that the game is highly volatile, so there might not be very frequent payouts. The game also has plenty of options in the gameplay, and if you get lucky, you’ll end up with 114,000x stake wins.
Discover the Wild Flower slot by claiming a welcome offer right from this page and playing at top-rated online casinos.
- ProviderBig Time Gaming
- Min Bet0.20
- Max Payout114100.00x
- Max Bet20.00
- Bonus Rounds3
About The Author
Welcome to our Mailing List
Keep a look out for our emails containing great offers!